FINAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
* Accepted submission format is PDF only. You must use the IEEE PDF eXpress utility (see directions below)
* Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines:
* Do not include page numbers on your paper.
* You may use IEEE Conference templates as long as they follow the requirements above.
* Email the document to the Publications Chair (David Brooks) by February 16, 2007.
* Please keep in mind that papers are limited to ten (10) pages in the two column format. Papers longer than ten pages will be charged an extra page fee of $100US per page with a maximum of twelve (12) pages.
* At least one author must pre-register for the symposium, and at least one author must attend the symposium to present the paper. Papers for which no author is pre-registered will be pulled from the proceedings.
* Fax your signed IEEE copyright form as soon as possible:
To: David Brooks, Harvard University
Subject: ISPASS 2007
You can find the IEEE copyright form here:
Steps for using PDF eXpress to create the final submission file The PDF eXpress tool allows you to create a IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF from a variety of formats (e.g. DOC and PS). This PDF will be sent to IEEE for inclusion in their online database. More details on PDF generation guidelines:
1. Create your manuscript following the guidelines in this email and on the ISPASS 2007 web site.
2. Create a PDF eXpress account using the web site and conference ID emailed to you by the publications chair.
3. Upload your source file(s) for conversion:
4. Carefully check your PDF. Make sure all your images are included properly. Check for stray markings from the conversion. Double-check the margins and alignment. Please don't skip this step!
6. Submit the final PDF by email to the publications chair by February 16, 2007.
This website is maintained by the ISPASS-2007 Committee.
Contact Byeong Kil Lee if you have any questions.